Wednesday, July 4, 2007

what?! no stamping to show?!!!!

That's the truth of it, I'm sorry to say! But it's not like I've just been sittin' around. OK - so maybe I have been doing a lot of sitting around. LOL! I've had five days off and haven't accomplished much at all. In fact, I'm utterly amazed at how I can do absolutely nothing all day! I mentioned that to my 15-year-old niece, Casey, and she totally understood what I was talking about - said she does that all the time! Guess that means I'm in good company. hahahaha!!

I did, however manage to do a few little things. Did some laundry, ran the vacuum, dumped the trashes and the recycle. You know - the stuff that's gotta get done cause there is no one else here to do it! :) AND, I did some stamping related things (yes, I mean besides putter around on Splitcoast for hours on end!). I even took pics so there would be evidence you could see! LOL!


SPRAYIN' WOOD! (I use cheapo $1.00 clear spray paint from WalMart)




CUTTIN' NEW RUBBAH! (I have several sets from my end of June purchase to put together)



ORGANIZING! (saw this idea on SCS and loved it! but, ummm... I still need another rod 'cause they're not all up there and I have more coming with my new catty purchase... LOL!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that punch storage idea! I really need to do something like that. Let's see...where would I put it?