Tuesday, February 26, 2008

mo' Valentiney LOVE

Just gonna do a quickie upload tonight cause I got Chocolate Satin pie from Marie's waiting for me and I want to savor that while reading my book. Ahhhh, life doesn't get much better than that! LOL! If I could just find a way to do all that and stamp, too...

Anyway, here is another one of the Valentine cards I did for my mom's gals. An oldie but goodie set here - been retired for some time, but still has its uses. :) The pic shows it a little, but IRL it was much more sparkly - I filled the heart with Crystal Effects and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The panel that the four letter squares are mounted on is popped up.


Stamps: Letters of Love
Ink: Real Red, Lovely Lilac
Paper: Real Red, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac d/p
other: square punch, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, wide red gingham ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana, we're kindred spirits when it comes to savoring a yummy treat with a good book. Oh, I love to read and I love to snack when I read--Life's simple pleasures are the best! Again, I must say I love your stamping style and I always enjoy the pretty cards you make. This has a wonderful combination of color. I just love to come here and see what you're up to, even if sometimes it takes me a few days to get here. I always know I'll find something inspiring!