Friday, February 22, 2008

Ima flower girl!

Yup! (or Zur to my seestor - inside joke!) I love flower stamps. In my book you can never have too many flower stamps and I'm a living example. Anytime a new catty or mini comes out, I'm all about the flowers. In fact, the order that is wheeling its way to me right now has in it what? You got it - a new flower stamp! LOL! Anyway, after seeing all the FABULOUS (no pun intended) cards being made with this set, it quickly made its way to the top of my list. I've only managed to make a couple of cards with it so far (the other to be posted one day soon...) but I LOVE it! This was my mom's birthday card back in January. What you can't see very well in the pic is the clear/silver shimmery gel pen outline around each petal. Sooo pretty IRL, if I do say so myself! :) The d/p is some Basic Gray that I picked up at J's a while back. The flower was stamped with rust on some of the d/p then cut out. French Script was stamped with Chocolate chip on the larger piece of d/p in the background. I did some disressing on some of the c/s with my scissors - still don't have that handy dandy tool (gonna have to break down and order that!!).


Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, French Script b/g, Cheesecloth b/g
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Really Rust, Basic Gray d/p
other: wide chocolate grosgrain ribbon, build-a-brad, chocolate brads, dimensionals, Sakura gel pen

2 comments:

Pat's little corner of the world said...

This card is beautiful and I know because I saw it in person, wonderful job Dana.

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous! What a wonderful, warm color combo. I love the Rust, a seldom used color but one I really like.