Monday, January 14, 2008

one by my sister

Just a quickie tonight since I have stuff I need to do and I'd really rather go take a nap! LOL! Since this card is one my sister made for Mom's card box, I don't have to list all the ingredients cause you all can try to figure it out just like I would have to! Am I being totally lazy or what?! yup! teehee!!! This card is similar to one we made for my dad's birthday(?) that I posted not too long ago, but I really like it so thought I'd share here with you. Catch ya later... :)


2 comments:

Pat's little corner of the world said...

As always Jonna your cards are wonderful. You are making me wonder why I didn't buy this set.

Anonymous said...

I love how you post your sister's cards, too. Talent definitely runs in your family. This is very nicely done! Thank you!