skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mom card #3 from me
Been a busy week, so slackin' a little on the blog. Gotta do better... LOL! Here is one I made for Mom's card tin that was inspired by this card created by JeanneS on SplitcoastStampers. As usual, I modify and change things as fits my mood at the time (or the supplies I have at hand). The main image was colored by inking the flower part of the stamp with Blue Bayou, then rolling the outer edges in Chocolate Chip, then coloring the stem/leaves with the Always Artichoke marker. The same 'rock-and-roll' technique was used on the stamp on the panel to the left side of the card. (note to Leslie Miller: the wheel is still available in the current catalog, pg 106, if you still want it! LOL!)
Stamps: True Friend, Boho Friend wheel (envelope)Ink: Chocolate Chip, Blue BayouPaper: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Soft Sky d/pother: Always Artichoke marker, Ticket Corner punch, antique brass snap, Blue Bayou stitched grosgrain ribbon, small piece of narrow chocolate ribbon
1 comment:
You know something--I noticed that a little later after I saw your other card. Thanks for pointing this out! You'd think I could spring for a little old wheel--I might just do that! Love this card!
Post a Comment