Sorry for the delay in posting more of our craft sale items. I've been sick with a stomach virus since last weekend. I'd think I was getting better, then down I'd go again - good day, bad day, good day, etc. Soooo not fun! Especially when the biggest eating day of the year was right in the middle of it! That was just soooo wrong!! Luckily I was having a good day on Thanksgiving - at least when it was time to eat. I didn't overdo and thought I was good to go, then got slammed with nasty migraine. Oi!! Doing pretty good today, so far. We'll see how it goes! LOL!
Here are some of the Altoid tins that Jonna and I did for the sale. A couple of the designs are very similar to ones I had done last year for friends and family, but we bumped them up a notch and did the insides as well. Since the tins were past their expiration date, we dumped the mints and put in some other candy instead.
most of our tins...
The "reindeer" tins.
The "snowman" tins.
We made a few non- holiday tins, too. This is a really bad pic but you get the idea...

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comment:
OMG!! You guys did a lot of work. It all looks great and you have given me some wonderful ideas.
GREAT JOB YOU TWO.
Post a Comment