I wasn't going to post until tomorrow night, but after talking to my friend, Pat (who wanted to see more craft sale stuff!), I decided to go ahead an get one up while watching the 'Cats play. So, here are some tins that my sister and I got at Michael's a while back. They had some "old-timey" kinds of "advertising" on them that we covered with paper and ribbon. We put some shred and candy in these and sold all but one of them. :)
Here are several of Jonna's reindeer tins and you can also see a couple of our binder clips (more on those later) and some RSVP pens we made (more on those later, too!).
adorable tin (and, oh
yeah - that cute little
clip, too.)
Overall view of the snowflake tins and a snowflake binder clip.
Not a great pic (sorry about that!) but a closer view of the snowflake tins. The pic shows it a little bit, but the snowflakes are iridescent and VERY shimmery! Also, the large snowflake is 3D.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Thank you Dana:
I love it all. I love the tins they are so cute, and that little deer on the clip is just the best. Great job girls hope you made a bundle.
Everything is ultra cute! Fantastic work!
Post a Comment