Sunday, November 18, 2007

craft sale finally over!

Well, we finally got through the craft sale we've been working so diligently toward the last couple of months. We did really well and sold lots o' stuff! The next few posts will be of the stuff we made. I'll apologize up front for the pics not being so great. I had hoped I would be able to take the time for some nicely set up shots before we had to go, but such was not the case. So I took some quickies the night before when we had it all layed out and some more at the site. I think you'll get the idea ok anyway! :) I'm also not going to try to list all the ingredients either. Way too much to try to remember at this point and my old peri-menopausal brain just doesn't want to go there! LOL!


My sister, Jonna, checking things out and making sure all is looking spiffy for our customers - Starbucks morning libation in hand, of course!







These are little candy tins that we made into ornaments that can either be hung on a tree or put on the fridge (we put a flat magnet on the back).











A little closer view.





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY SEESTOR! THANKS FOR NOT PUTTING A TERRIBLE PICTURE OF ME LOOKING AT OUR STUFF WITH STARBUCKS IN HAND! I DON'T LOOK TO BAD FROM THE BACK/SIDE!!! ARGH!

Anonymous said...

I can't remember my passwork. That is why I am "anonymous".

Anonymous said...

can't spell either, but i am sick remember...cough cough, sputter hack argh....