This is the birthday card I made for my friend, Wanda. I think it was a day late (due to my ever present procrastination skill!), but at least it got there! LOL! I had picked up some patterned paper at M's (shhhh!!!) not too long ago and decided to put some to use. Thought this turned out fun and since Wanda has two young boys, I thought they might get a kick out of it, too. :) Now although you can't see it from the pic, I used a clear jelly roll pen on the ribbons of the presents. When you tilt the card it looks shimmery/silver, depending on the angle. One of those gotta-be-there-to-see-it things!

Stamps: The Wheel Thing, Riveting, Loads of Love Accessories
Ink: Night of Navy, Really Rust, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Paper: Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, patterned paper from M's
other: Designer Label Punch, 1" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, Ticket Corner punch, rectangle handheld punch, silver mini brads, green rhinestones, bright green gingham ribbon, dimensionals, aquapainter, Sakura clear gelly roll pen


2 comments:
Super cute! I love that scooter! I like the green gemstones too!
What a great birthday card! You do the most wonderful cards. I always love them! You did such a perfect job of matching the inks and papers, too.
Post a Comment