Saturday, August 11, 2007

a birthday card for ME!!

Last week I celebrated my birthday. Woohoo!! - another year closer to retirement! LOL! Can you tell I'm counting the days? OK, not the days cause that is just too big a number. And not the years cause that is just too big a concept. So I actually count months - 79 to be exact! Anyway, I digress. :) This is the first of the stamped cards I received and it is from my friend and fellow stamp club member, Pat. She is a fabulous stamper and always makes wonderful cards. Thanks mucho Pat!


So I'm gonna guess on the ingredients. Hopefully I will get most of it right...


Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Aida Cloth b/g
Ink: Really Rust, River Rock
Paper: River Rock, Really Rust, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Fall Flowers d/p
other: Ticket Corner punch, Photo Corner punch, large and small Oval Punches, Soft Sky double stitched ribbon, coordinating mini-brads, blue rhinestones, dimensionals, markers: Bordering Blue and Always Artichoke

(how'd I do Pat?!)

6 comments:

Pat's little corner of the world said...

You did great!! Thank you for putting my card on your blog:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! This IS gorgeous! VERY gorgeous! Pat is one heck of a stamper! Happy birthday to you!

~* Tracy *~ said...

what a gorgeous card, you sister is a sweetie!

~* Tracy *~ said...

oops, I meant to put that comment on your next card that your sister made for you!

This card that Pat made for you is also absolutely gorgeous! Makes me wish I could get the stamp sets she has used :)

Karen Husfelt said...

Very petite and elegant cor one classey lady. Great job.

juanabstampin said...

so so beautiful! you are so lucky to have friends and family to send you such special cards!! It's a beauty Pat!