skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Petals in Cerise
Here's a quick card I made for a wedding shower for a co-worker. I was told the bride's colors were red and vanilla. Due to being in the middle of re-organizing/painting my craft room, all of my stamping "stuff" was piled high on the dining room table, a six-foot fold-up table and any other surface I could find to use, so I had to search through stacks of stamp sets to find one that would be appropiate to the occasion. I located one of my truly favorite (and sadly, retired) sets - Petal Prints along with Cerise d/p (also long since retired). I put this together quickly since I had procrastinated (of course!). The pink-looking ink is actually Real Red stamped off. Don'cha love how that works?! Even with limited access to supplies --> fabulous card (if I do say so myself...). LOL!
Stamps: Petal Prints (retired)Ink: Real RedPaper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Cerise d/p (retired)other: Eyelet Border punch, Ticket Corner punch, half-back pearls, coordinating ribbon, "paperclip" charm (says 'love')
No comments:
Post a Comment