Well, my August stamp club was (as you can tell!) a couple of weeks ago - but, as usual, I'm taking my own sweet time getting the projects uploaded! Maybe I should start a support group for procrastinators... well, that can wait for another day... (ROFL!!!)
Anyway, this is the project that Pat brought for all of us to make and I was delighted as I had just gotten this stamp set. Needless to say, I will be CASEing this card for my "sale" box of cards. :) A few of the items I will have to be creative in finding substitues for as I don't have enough of the Hodgepodge Hardware she used, nor have I yet bought the wide grosgrain ribbon (it WILL be on my next order, however!). But I'm sure I'll find somethin' that will work!

Stamps: True Friend
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Really Rust
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Outlaw d/p
other: markers - Really Rust, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip; Tag Corner punch, Hodgepodge Hardware, natural hemp, coordinating brads, chocolate wide grosgrain, dimensionals


2 comments:
This card is beautiful, I love the colours and the stamps... just dreamy :)
I'm so sad to read about your puppy. That's just devastating :( Sending you happy thoughts.
~Tracy
Wow! Super duper cute! One of the best cards I've seen with this set. Love it!
Post a Comment